face-to-face and online
English courses in Barcelona for children and adults. From early afternoon to late afternoon. To learn English or to reinforce it. Princess Margaret International School offers English courses in flexible extracurricular timetables to bring the language to everyone who wants or needs it.
Our experience since 1967 as an English school in Barcelona with IB methodology and Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre is our guarantee.
The method of our language school is based on personalised teaching that connects all areas of the English language (RC, WR, LC, SPK, USE). This method allows us to successfully present students for the University of Cambridge qualifications (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE).
- Continuous training of teachers in the different Cambridge levels.
- Daily and annual planning of classes, homework, exams and termly reports, attendance control, etc.
- Personalised monitoring of students to accompany them in their learning and attend to their specific needs within the group.
- Qualified and experienced teachers. They have the requirements demanded by the University of Cambridge to teach the different levels.
- Small groups appropriate to the age and level of the students.
- Cambridge qualifications, the pass rate of students who sit Cambridge exams through Princess Margaret International School is over 90%.
- Placement test to assign the group according to age and level.
- Interactive classes within a participative and dynamic teaching system.
- We have new technologies (interactive whiteboards, ipads...) in all the classrooms and the virtual campus for older students, making us one of the pioneering English academies in the technological field.
- We combine face-to-face classes with online classes to guarantee the monitoring and progress of our students in exceptional situations where they cannot come to the centre (confinement, restricted mobility, etc.).
Online English classes
Princess Margaret International School is extending its educational offer to include online classes*. Students connect simultaneously with the teacher through the secure** Teams platform, fulfilling the objectives of the educational programme and obtaining the same results as in face-to-face classes.
**This platform guarantees compliance with the Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPED).
Calendar and timetables
- Courses from October to June.
- Timetable of face-to-face classes:
Beginners (3, 4 and 5 years old): 2 classes per week of 1 hour
Adults: 1 class per week of 2 hours
Other levels: 2 classes of 1.5 hours per week
- Timetable of online classes: contact us
- Enrolment fee (only for new students): 47€.
- Price 3h courses per week 309€/trimester
- Price 2h courses per week 232€/trimester
- English level: at the beginning of the course.
- Quarterly: before the end of each term.
- Mock exam: mid and end of the course (Cambridge Levels).
3h courses per week
Please note: The duration of the English courses is estimated, as it depends on factors such as class attendance, homework completion, language ability, etc.