Princess Margaret School offers a summer camp, between one and five weeks long, to the school students from P3 to 4th Year of E.S.O., as well as for all the boys and girls of these ages who wish to spend some fun days at our school, fully immersed in the English language.
GAMES BASED SUMMER COURSE
Early Years Education:
- Intensive English: Essentially speaking and games-based. Includes games, crafts, music, “body language” and dance Split into two parts: 2.5 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the afternoon.
- School’s swimming pool: 1 hour every day during the morning (pool games)
Primary Intensive English:
- Intensive English The activity is basically spoken and games-based. They will enjoy workshops such as cooking, games and sport, theater, etc. Split into two parts: 3.5 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the afternoon two days per week
- School’s swimming pool / Pool games / Sport: 1h every day (noon or afternoon)
SUPERFRIDAYS! Fridays will be special: HORSE RIDING, PONY RIDING, BOUNCY CASTLES, CIRCUS WORKSHOP, QUADS, FOAM PARTY, TABALES...
Duration: 5 weeks long (minimum attendance period of 1 week and maximum of 5 weeks), it takes place from last week of June to last week of July
Schedule: 9:30h to 16:00h
- Stationery material
- Morning Reception from 8.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.
- ½ Board (Home Cooking)
- Kindergarten Service from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SPECIAL SPORTS’ SUMMER CAMP FOR E.S.O. Students
- Daily sports activities to be carried out inside and outside the center: Cycling, direction races, soccer, basketball, etc.
- Two weekly outings outside the school: sports on the beach (Paddle, Surf, Sailing, Kayak ...), Skating, “Salting” etc.
- Swimming Pool
Duration: 2 first weeks of July
- Sports course in the morning: 10:00h to 14:30h
- Course review 2 days a week (optional): 8:30h to 10:00h
- ½ Board (Home cooking)
- Review of subjects
INTENSIVE ENGLISH WITH TRADITIONAL CLASSES
Our aim is to continue learning English in a spoken and games-based way, as well as to continuing to prepare students for the exams. It will be an intensive program in order to improve English knowledge for all levels, for the students that want to pass to a higher level as well as the ones that want to attend the July and December Cambridge exams.
We will uphold, enrich and reinforce your English. Our methodology offers you the reaffirmation of what you have learned, increasing verbal fluency, comprehension and up graduating pronunciation by improving your language skills.
- Personalized teaching
- Certified Teachers
- Small groups
- Own methodology
- Obtaining Cambridge qualifications
Levels: KET, PET, FCE, ADVANCED (CAE) and PROFICIENCY (CPE)
Price: 401 €