A new way
Princess Margaret School has always been a school which is open to the educational use of new technologies. We currently have at our disposal a series of technological learning resources available to students and teachers. Seeing as, technologically speaking, that which is new today will not be so tomorrow, we increasingly have new resources with the same teaching aims.
- 1 – Interactive touchscreens
- 2 – Directed Wi-Fi coverage
- 3 – Ipads managed by Zuludesk
- 4 – Laptops
- 5 – Notebooks
- 6 – Snappets
- 7 – App Princess Margaret School
- 8 – Virtual campus / Office 365
- 9 – Teen & Net magazine on-line
- 10 – Web / blog
- 11 – Social Networks: Flickr/ Slideshare / You Tube / Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
Reference manuals for all subjects. Bibliographic fund managed by Sophia. Loan possibility.
Mathematics for infants: NUMICON.
Leobien in 1st Grade.
Snappet Interactive Books from 2nd to 6th grade
A robot to compete at the VEX ROBOTICS COMPETITION.
Dash & Dot robot for kindergarten and primary.